Plug Threading Gauge Unified UNC UNF UNEF UNS
Using high-performance GCR1 5 steel with
High permeability, high hardness and strong
Anti-contact fatigue strength, stable size
Characteristics of good stability
The product is formed as a whole and has undergone strict specifications
The thermal treatment hardness reaches 58-6 5 HRC
The side surface has been polished and treated, and the beauty is large.
Laser lettering, clear and wear-resistant
B spiral pattern measuring surface
It is finely ground by a full grinding process.
|Full inspection of high-precision testing equipment to ensure precision
1) American standard unified thread plug gauge use: comprehensive inspection of ANSI B1.1 and FED-STD-H28, H28/3 internal threads.
2) American standard unified thread plug gauge inspection environment: the standard temperature is 20°C±1°C, and the standard condition force measurement is zero.
3) American standard unified thread plug gauge inspection: The "three-pin method" of the length gauge detects a single middle diameter. Universal tool microscope to detect pitch and half angle、
Small diameter, gap groove.
4) Selection of American standard unified thread plug gauge: the production workshop uses a new or less worn through-end thread plug gauge and the wear is close to the wear pole.
Limited stop-end threaded plug gauge; the acceptance department uses a through-end threaded plug gauge close to the wear limit and a new or less worn stop-end screw.
Pattern plug gauge.
5) If it is determined that the thread plug gauge that is qualified for the internal thread of the work meets the standard to which it belongs, the internal thread of the work is qualified.
6) According to the order requirements, a single-parameter thread plug gauge inspection report can be provided.
7) American standard unified thread plug gauge usage method: the through-end probe should be screwed in and completely pass through the internal thread of the part, and the stop-end probe should be screwed in and rotated.
The input volume does not exceed two pitch.
8) Before using the gauge, please thoroughly clean the gauge and the inspected product with gasoline or cleaning oil, and apply it fully on the gauge.
Lubricating oil can be used later.
9) After using the gauge, thoroughly clean the gauge and apply anti-rust oil. Do not screw the product and the gauge or plug gauge with the ring gauge.
Keep it in the state.
10) According to the order requirements, a single-parameter thread plug gauge inspection report can be provided.
11) American standard unified thread plug gauge users should pay attention to the wear of the gauge, fully consider the frequency of use, and conduct regular inspections.